AAA Concierge and Emergency Travel Services
Concierge Service provides 24/7 assistance eligible to members who are looking for restaurant reservations, tickets to sporting events or concerts, limo reservations, gift baskets and other services. AAA Concierge agents provide information and research to the member free of charge – the member would be responsible for paying for any products or services they purchased.
- If you have an emergency while 100 miles or more from your primary residence – within the United State, Mexico, or Canada– you may call for Emergency Travel and Medical Assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Traveling anywhere in the United States, Mexico or Canada, Concierge Toll-Free Phone Number : 1-877-257-8154
- Traveling outside the U.S., call collect 1-804-281-5791
Types of Concierge Calls:
- arrangements (floral, gift baskets, etc.)
- Business services (computer, A/V equipment, messenger service, etc.)
- Golf tee times and reservations (subject to availability)
- Medical Referrals
- Emergency Medical Transportation Arrangements
- Emergency Visitation Arrangements
- Emergency Message Center
- Lost Ticket and Baggage Assistance
- Emergency Airline and Hotel Reservation
- Legal Referrals
- Money Transfers
AAA Premier Membership Restrictions AAA Plus Benefits begin 10 days after the receipt of membership dues.
Insurance coverage is underwritten by BCS Insurance Company under a Form No. Policy 53.205 (0115). Allianz Global Assistance is the licensed producer and administrator for this plan. For a complete list of terms conditions and exclusions for Premier Members click here.
Download the Membership Handbook