AAA Members $850 (deposit of $450 is required to sign up for class)
Non AAA Members $950 (deposit of $550 is required to sign up for class)
Balance can be paid on line in the student portal (preferred method), by calling the driving school at 413-785-1381 ext. 475 or at any AAA Pioneer Valley branch office. Balance is expected by completion of Classroom Instruction; under no circumstances later than when Behind-the-Wheel Instruction begins. All students are able to start booking driving lessons as soon as they attend the first class of the 30 hours classroom instruction, have a permit and the balance is paid.
- 30 Hours of Classroom Instruction
- 12 Hours Behind-the-Wheel
- 6 Hours of In-Car Observation by Student
- 2 Hour State-Mandated Parent Course (for students under 18)
- Upon completion and getting license, each student will receive either a One Year Basic Primary Membership or, will be added as an associate member to a parent’s membership (parent’s will be asked to approve the associate membership option) as a graduation gift from AAA.
Additional School Costs
- $40 charge per late cancellation/no show for in-car-lesson
- $100 per hour and a half private lesson
- $80 per hour and a half private lesson for prior students only
- $60 for use of our car & sponsorship by an instructor for the Alternative Off Hours Road Test (if requested)
- $100 for use of our car & sponsorship by an instructor for RMV Branch location road test (if requested)
Private lessons are available. Click here for details.
For list of fees charged by the Registry of Motor Vehicles, click here for details.