A free program for high school health classes from AAA.
This program can be modified to fit each school's class schedule.
This lesson is designed to:
- Explore the impact of marijuana on the developing teenage brain
- Give students an experience of cognitive impairment through simulation goggles
- Demonstrate the potential consequences that can occur related to driving
- Provide evidence-based information about preconceived ideas about marijuana use
- Explain the physical and cognitive processes that are affected by marijuana
- Explain why driving under the influence of marijuana is a crime